I am very excited to announce that I have received my first-ever blogging award. I am extremely encouraged and excited about this and I appreciate cheeni thoughts for being so kind and nominating me! I’m not sure I know exactly how to meet all of the requirements for receiving this award since it requires a bit of “tech-savy” and I am seriously lacking in that department. I shall do my best.
First, I am supposed to announce the award and post the badge.
Now, I am supposed to write seven interesting things about myself. (This is the easy, non-technical part.) Here goes:
1. I am a long-time lover of baseball, the world’s greatest sport.
2. It is my ambition to someday breed a miniature basset hound.
3. I once shook hands with Ronald Reagan.
4. I believe that C.S. Lewis was the greatest writer and most brilliant mind ever, period.
5. I have been to Italy six times and my favorite place in the world is San Gimignano in Tuscany.
6. I am terrified of amusement park rides.
7. I love black olives, especially on pizza.
Lastly, I must nominate fifteen other bloggers who inspire me. Even though I have been blogging for more than three years, I have only recently discovered how to tag posts. (See above reference to my technological abilities.) I have learned that tagging posts leads to meeting other bloggers. I don’t have as much time to spend on my blogging as I would like, but I have read lots of interesting posts and “met” some really great people. I’m meeting a few more each week and slowly expanding my online community. There’s so much to learn and there are many interesting people to get to know through their writing. I have been blessed! Here are my nominees. I know that some of you have probably received this award before, but the truth is that you have all inspired and encouraged me and I want you to know. Thanks!
Here are the official rules of acceptance:
- Display the Award Certificate on your website.
- Announce your win with a post and link to whoever presented you with the award.
- Present 15 awards to deserving bloggers.
- Drop them a comment to tip them off after you have linked them in the post.
- Post 7 interesting things about yourself.
Wow! That was A LOT of clicking! Way more than I am used to, but I think I did it. Thanks, everyone. Happy blogging!